We’re hiring a Superintendent at One Source Construction Corporation and if you’re family-orientated, an action-driven leader and ready for a new opportunity, we want to get to know you!
Why You’ll Love This Job
One Source Construction Corporation offers a family-friendly culture that encourages work-life balance. Our entire team lives that motto and you will be supported to embrace that approach, too. Attending your kids’ after-school event, volunteering or serving the community, growing personal interests—if it’s important to you, it’s important to us! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and our office is conveniently located in Brookfield with most job sites within a one-hour drive from our Brookfield office.
Founded in 2006, One Source Construction is a design-build commercial contractor in Brookfield, Wisconsin that values three core principles: honesty, dedication, and innovation. We have a passion for integrity and getting the job done right. If our customers can dream it, we can build it. And we want you on our team!
About the Position
Are you a strong, action-driven leader with a passion for high standards and order? Are you an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with great people skills ready to interact with customers, team members, and sub-contractors? If you have a history of project administration and scheduling projects while maintaining an efficient job site for a stellar brand image, then you might be our next Superintendent.
- Schedule multiple projects at a time
- Lead and manage the on-site construction team
- Coordinate and oversee all work on site
- Attend production meetings
- Establish and meet project schedules and budgets
- Place orders for materials and be responsible for equipment and materials on site
- Follow the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met
- Monitor and ensure on-site safety compliance, cleanliness, and orderliness to grow the One Source Construction brand image
- Ensure project is consistent with all project documentations for quality standards
- Maintain records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders, and RFIs
- Coordinate approvals with inspection authorities
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience overseeing commercial construction projects as a Superintendent
- Ability to interpret and build according to drawings, specifications, and other documents
- Proficient with reading schedules
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel), Google Suite, and related applications
- Proficient with taking and uploading digital photographs
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Current 40-hour OSHA certification preferred, but not required