We’re hiring a Project Manager/Estimator at One Source Construction Corporation and if you’re family-orientated, an action-driven leader and ready for a new opportunity, we want to get to know you!
Why You’ll Love This Job
One Source Construction Corporation offers a family-friendly culture that encourages work-life balance. Our entire team lives that motto and you will be supported to embrace that approach, too. Attending your kids’ after-school event, volunteering or serving the community, growing personal interests—if it’s important to you, it’s important to us! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and our office is conveniently located in Brookfield with most job sites within a one-hour drive from our Brookfield office.
Founded in 2006, One Source Construction is a design-build commercial contractor in Brookfield, Wisconsin that values three core principles: honesty, dedication, and innovation. We have a passion for integrity and getting the job done right. If our customers can dream it, we can build it. And we want you on our team!
About the Position
Are you looking for a secure position in a rewarding workplace that allows you to use your superior organizational and scheduling skills while also cultivating customer relationships? If you enjoy collaboration and teamwork, managing projects, helping a passionate company establish quality construction standards, and exceed annual goals, then you might be our next Project Manager/Estimator.
- Management of design-build and plan & spec projects with budgets from $100,000 to $5,000,000
- Obtain bids for projects
- Conceptually estimate projects for quantity and totals
- Manage all documentation for projects
- Secure and deliver governmental approvals
- Assemble and maintain project binders with detail and accuracy
- Establish schedules and keep updated
- Communicate with clients on progress of jobs
- Post electronic copies of work to cloud-based file system
- Provide field support including job scope, plans, schedules, subcontractor lists, and commissioning lists
- Close out documents and warranties
Required Skills & Qualifications
- BS in Construction Management or equivalent education
- 5 years minimum of progressively growing responsibility managing commercial construction projects
- Driven leader and proven collaborator with strong project and time-management skills
- Skilled in office administration procedures
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook